Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I choose Wallace Construction?
- We have an excellent track record for quality building and unmatched customer service.
- We construct the most structurally sound buildings in the industry, customized as appropriate for your needs.
- Our buildings are functional and attractive, with long lifespans and manufacturers’ warranties.
- We stand by our work.
- Plain talk, no hidden fees.
- We have a long list of satisfied customers.
Do you build in my area?
Wallace Construction typically serves the community in which it is based: The Walla Walla Valley of Southeastern Washington and Northeastern Oregon. This includes Walla Walla County and Umatilla County. However, we will consider projects outside this service area.
What types of buildings do you construct?
We construct custom steel, pole building/post frame, and stick -built structures for commercial, agricultural, storage and recreational use.
I want a building constructed. How do I start the process?
Do you charge for estimates?
No. We are happy to discuss your project with you and give you an estimate for free. To get a quote started, please fill out the Get A Quote form, or just call us.
When will I meet with you face-to-face?
Please call or email us to discuss your needs. We will get back to you via phone and will happily set up a face-to-face meeting if your needs align with our services.
Do you provide excavation?
What are my color options?
You have a wide variety of colors available to you. When we meet in person, we can look at swatches together. Colors do not always translate well via computer screen.
Can you provide a concrete floor?